Ben6993's Cosmology Model #1

Discussions about Cosmology

Postby Ben6993 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:23 pm

I put my preon model #6 in a vixra paper in May 2015, at http://vixra.org/abs/1505.0076, and now think I have recovered enough energy to start to use the preon model to make a cosmology model. Other elements to use are Penrose's CCC model (Conformal Cyclic Cosmology) and maybe the Rasch model for the making of the metric of space.

Penrose's CCC model has a succession of nodes and non-nodes, or antinodes. At the nodes, all matter is in the form of photons sharing one state. So the singularity of the node is just one location.

After the node, fermions are created and because of the Pauli Exclusion Principle, they each need their own locations in space. So the number of locations available to space increases as the number of fermions increases. And, as if by magic, the available locations in space have a metric associated with them, and after the node the large scale of the metric of the old cycle is lost and the new cycle starts again with a metric existing on a small scale. The metric of space is of course influenced by SR and GR.

The rest mass of the universe is (probably) zero at the nodes and the mass increases away from the nodes, i.e the mass of the universe increases with time. But will decrease again before the next node. Apparently breaking the Second Law of thermodynamics. Mass is not really applicable at a node, though. If only photons exist at the node then there is no higgs field at the node, and so entities that gain mass from the higgs cannot do so.

A supposition to explore is what would happen if all the preons of the universe at the node were assembled, by some mysterious process into one massless boson? This requires that the number of generations of particles is far greater than three, and could be huge near the node. I have a blog report on masses of N-higgs particles at http://wp.me/p18gTT-8. My assumption in that report of adding moments of inertia by Pythagoras may be highly speculative, but it does give a very high proportion of mass being needed for the mass defect. And that is not unreasonable for the huge energy being needed to hold together preons within an elementary particle. In my paper, two single particles of mass 125 can be formed from a higher generation particle of mass 176 (GeV/c^2). And one 244 produces two 176s. So one 244 give approximately 4*125=600 worth of 'grandchildren' particles, which is more than doubling in two generations of fission.

If the higher generations can more than double their mass by fission in two generations of decay, then the increase in mass of the universe depends on the number of generations available at the node.
A unit mass of a very high generation can produce a mass of 2^n after 2n generations have decayed. That is 1000-fold increase in mass after 20 generations have fissioned and a billion fold increase after 60 generations have fissioned. Etc. If the fission releases enough energy to sustain the fission process through the generations, then that could drive inflation. And dark energy could be self-sustained energy from fission of higher generation particles.

And what particles are likely to be being fissioned? To give a smooth inflation of space it could be that dark matter is being fissioned. My preon model has a number of candidates for dark matter, including the Higgs which has no electric charge, colour charge or spin but does have weak isospin. And also the neutrino and/or the sterile neutrino. But there is also a preon model candidate for dark matter which has no electric charge, no colour charge, no spin and no weak isospin.

Therefore, my cosmology model has dark energy being energy from self-sustaining fission of high generation particles/fields. And dark matter is the main entity being fissioned.
Ben6993

Re: Ben6993's Cosmology Model #1

Postby Ben6993 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am

I haven't been doing much creative thinking in physics for a few weeks. Instead I have been reading up on group theory. I did learn some group theory in the late 1960s but have forgotten most of it.

Today I have had a new idea about the graviton. I have long known that it, if it exists, is supposed to be a spin 2 force carrier. However, that leads to an immediate block as I could not see how a half-spin fermion could use a 2-spin gauge boson in a single interaction. (Although I did previously have ideas about multiple interactions involving particles which summed in a net to spin 2.)

The 2-spin boson seems ideally designed to operate on a 1-spin boson,
I already wrote about this on a nearby thread in October 2014 and gave diagrams: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106#p3717 which seem to give a nice picture of the photon interaction by exchange of a graviton.

My new idea is that the graviton only acts on spin 1 bosons. It does not act on fermions! Gravitons act on (say) photons and photons act on (say) electrons but the gravitational pull on the fermions is indirect and acts via the intermediary of the photon. Gravitational repulsion is trickier. Perhaps repulsion effects are lost among the dark energy effects. Unlikely. Or perhaps the attraction/ repulsion effects are just not there in the usual form for a gauge boson because the photon moves at speed c and time does not elapse for the photon or for the graviton: c.f. Q-reeus's disbelief about such photon interactions. Presumably the Z and the gluon could take part in a graviton interaction. The gluon has speed c but the Z does not (although my belief is that the Z is massless and its mass really belongs to my hypothetical 1/2 higgs particle which is an unobserved participant in the Z's interactions. The full higgs is hard enough to observe but the 1/2 higgs will be much harder to observe as it would have fewer decay routes.)
Ben6993

Return to Sci.Physics.Cosmology