Local Causality in a Friedmann-Robertson-Walker Spacetime

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Re: Local Causality in a Friedmann-Robertson-Walker Spacetim

Postby Heinera » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 am

You should have recived the proof copy by now, if this was supposed to go to print in the October issue.
Heinera

Postby Joy Christian » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 am

Heinera wrote:You should have recived the proof copy by now, if this was supposed to go to print in the October issue.

I have. So you can stop celebrating.

The proofs were sent by the publisher, Elsevier, not by the journal, Annals of Physics.

Last edited by Joy Christian on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Heinera » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:07 am

Ok. I just assumed otherwise since you wrote "However, the last communication I received from Annals of Physics was two months ago, and it was the following: ..."

At least we can agree that if AoP have somehow retracted the paper without informing you, it is not very professional on their side.
Heinera

Postby Joy Christian » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 am

Heinera wrote:At least we can agree that if AoP have somehow retracted the paper without informing you, it is not very professional on their side.

Wow! For once I agree with Heinera about something.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Joy Christian » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:03 pm

Following is what shows at this moment on my author page. The acceptance letter I posted above was the last communication I received from AOP on 26/06/16.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Heinera » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 pm

According to the communication, Shahid wrote you could contact him at aop@elsevier.com. That is an option I would explore if I were you.
Heinera

Postby Joy Christian » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:06 am

Mind you, extreme fanaticism of some Bell-believers --- such as Richard D. Gill for example --- has led them to stoop to extremely unethical tactics behind-the-scenes, including compulsive lying, deceitfulness, and even criminal activities like cyber-stalking, cyber-bullying, and lynch-mobbing. Therefore I would not be surprised at all if Richard D. Gill, or his surrogates are trying to unethically interfere with the publication process of my paper. To my mind such tactics only prove that they have been well and truly defeated. If they disagree with this assessment, then they are welcome to take up my challenge to Bell's theorem: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=275#p6681. :)

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Joy Christian » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:13 am

I should add here that, as repeat-offender as he is, Richard D. Gill is just a henchman of the Bell mafia, foolish enough to put his name on line. The real Godfathers operate behind-the-scenes, hidden behind the veil of anonymity, frequently abusing their political powers to further their ideological causes. Yes, I am talking about physics, not politics. And my comments here are based on my personal experiences over the past nine and a half years --- not all of which are visible on the Internet.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Joy Christian » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:21 am

Without having to prompt, I have now received the following Status Update from the publisher (Elsevier) of the journal Annals of Physics:

It seems to me that those who are trying to unethically interfere with the publication of my article will have to try harder to block it.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby thray » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:23 am

Joy,

Congratulations. Again. ;)

When the history of this sorry affair is written, it will be seen as a great triumph of intellect over politics.

All Best,

Tom
thray

Postby Joy Christian » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:55 am

thray wrote:Joy,

Congratulations. Again. ;)

When the history of this sorry affair is written, it will be seen as a great triumph of intellect over politics.

All Best,

Tom

Thanks, Tom.

As yet I am not entirely complacent about this. We face powerful political forces. The more we expose them, the more they will clampdown on the whistle-blowers.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Joy Christian » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Just in case anyone has any doubt about my claim that I did indeed receive the galley proofs for the Annals of Physics long time ago, and sent them back the corrected proofs, here is a copy of the actual proofs for all to see: http://libertesphilosophica.info/blog/l ... 3-2-14.pdf. Download the proofs and check them out for yourself.

As of this moment I have not received any communication from Annals of Physics apart from the Acceptance Letter posted above, which I received on the 26th of June.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Joy Christian » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:57 am

I have updated this paper on the arXiv, adding two new sections, including the following remark: https://arxiv.org/abs/1405.2355

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Joy Christian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:56 pm

I have updated this paper on the arXiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1405.2355

In the new version, relativistic treatment of spins is added on page 9 and Tsirel'son's bounds for the model are derived in section VIII.

Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Previous

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations