Bell's theorem refuted in our locally-causal Lorentz-invaria

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Bell's theorem refuted in our locally-causal Lorentz-invaria

Postby Gordon Watson » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Bell's theorem refuted in our locally-causal Lorentz-invariant world

http://vixra.org/abs/1703.0082

Abstract: Adjusting EPR (to accord with Bohr's insight), and accepting Bell's principles (but not his false inferences), we:— (i) complete the QM account of EPR correlations in a classical way; (ii) deliver Bell's hope for a simple constructive model of EPRB; (iii) justify EPR's belief that additional variables would bring locality and causality to QM's completion; (iv) refute key claims that such variables are impossible — including CHSH, Mermin's three-particle always-vs-never variant of GHZ, and this: in the context of Bell's theorem ‘it's a proven scientific fact that a violation of local realism has been demonstrated theoretically and experimentally,' (Annals of Physics Editors, 2016). In short: we refute Bell's theorem and endorse Einstein's locally-causal Lorentz-invariant worldview.

Seeking critical, corrective and other comments on the above essay.

This essay (a major revision of my earlier work) is intended to especially challenge those who support Bell's work at Retraction Watch:

http://retractionwatch.com/2016/09/30/p ... ved-study/

PS: The Appendix (Section 4) has yet to be extended. It will provide a complete local-realistic reinterpretation of (Bell-related and EPRB-based) quantum calculations in 3-space. It might thus clarify aspects of Joy Christian's disproof of Bell's theorem that continue to be disputed by Bell's supporters. To be clear about my own position: Bell's theorem (in terms that Bell used against von Neumann) is not just flawed, it's silly; not merely false but foolish.

Thanks; Gordon
Gordon Watson

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations