Equations for electric fields composed elementary particles

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Equations for electric fields composed elementary particles

Postby wwlad » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:40 pm

To: Dr. Frank Wilczek
MIT- Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Dear Dr. Wilczek

In the end of 2017 I sent you an email, with the manuscript of my paper "On how Bohr hydrogen atom is connected to nuclear physics", and i invited you to face the challange of discovering the equations that rule the interactions between electric fields composed by elementary particles, as proposed in the Fig. 2 of my paper.

The paper was published in June 2018:
https://fundamentaljournals.org/index.p ... 330113/144

You did not take seriously my invitation.
Now I have the pleasure to tell you that by myself I discovered the equations, and they are in a paper to be published in upcoming August.
I am sending you the manuscript of the paper attached.

From the eq. (17) up to eq. (26) it is shown by calculation that there is no need to consider the quantum tunneling for the explanation on why alpha particle is emitted with 4,2MeV by the U238 nucleus, when it crosses a Coulomb barrier of 8,8MeV.
The paper shows that Gamow theory is unnaceptable.

From eq. (27) up to eq. (49) it is shown by calculation that there is no need to consider the quantum tunneling in the stellar nucleosynthesis, proposed in Gamow's theory.

The Abstract and Keywords of the paper are ahead.

Regards
W. Guglinski

ABSTRACT
Oxygen isotopes have one complete hexagonal floor, composing one magnet whose rotation in oxygen-15 induces the induction-factor K(O15)= 1,3715, calculated in [1]. Calcium isotopes have three complete hexagonal floors, but two of them cancel each other their induction power, resulting that calcium has one magnet either. As both them are composed by one magnet, one has to expect that K(Ca39) converted to K(O15) needs to give a value near to 1,3715. Such expectation was confirmed in [1]. On another hand, silicon isotopes have two hexagonal floors, but the second floor rotates by 1800, and the two floors compose two magnets. Thereby, one has to expect to be required that K(exSi28), which is induced by two magnets, must be twice of K(O15) and K(Ca39), both tem induced by only one magnet. This prediction is confirmed in the present paper. But iron isotopes have four hexagonal floors, and two of them cancel each other their induction power, and so exFe53 also composes two magnets. Thereby one has to expect that induction-factor for exSi28 and exFe53 must be the same. In resume, one has to expect that K(exSi28)= K(exFe53)= 2.K(O15)= 2K.(Ca39). This conclusion is also confirmed in the present paper. And herein continues being successfully tested the equation
KTH(X) =1,37176F/6 x PwR(X).R(X) / [ PwR(O15).R(O15) ]
The success of the test implies that oxygen & calcium isotopes, as silicon & iron isotopes, are connected through physical laws, linked to the existence of hexagonal floors in the real atomic nuclei existing in the nature. The paper also shows that quantum tunneling is not required nor for the occurrence of stellar nucleosynthesis, and neither to explain how U238 emits alpha particles with 4,2MeV, which cross a Coulomb barrier with 8,8MeV, a puzzle that Gamow solved with an unacceptable theory.

Keywords: Nuclear magnetic moments, Theoretical and empirical induction-factors, New equations replacing Gamow’s quantum tunneling in U238 alpha decay, New equations replacing quantum tunneling in stellar nucleosynthesis, Cold fusion, Rossi’s Ecat.
wwlad

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations