A Completelly Local and Realistic Simulation

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Re: A Completelly Local and Realistic Simulation

Postby FrediFizzx » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:10 pm

gill1109 wrote:
FrediFizzx wrote:@gill1109 Ahh..., Of course..., make up your own rules as you go along! Plus you have a 4D vector vs. a 3D quaternion.

Those are not my rules, but Hamilton’s rules. Moreover, I am using standard terminology. Each quaternion is determined by four real parameters. A quaternion has a real part (1 real parameter) and a purely imaginary part (3 real parameters).

That is pure baloney. You need a refresher course on vector and quaternion algebra. Ok, enough of this nonsense. The important thing is that the conspiracy loophole simulation also works with 3D vectors. No quaternions needed.
FrediFizzx
Independent Physics Researcher

Re: A Completelly Local and Realistic Simulation

Postby gill1109 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:37 am

FrediFizzx wrote:
gill1109 wrote:
FrediFizzx wrote:@gill1109 Ahh..., Of course..., make up your own rules as you go along! Plus you have a 4D vector vs. a 3D quaternion.

Those are not my rules, but Hamilton’s rules. Moreover, I am using standard terminology. Each quaternion is determined by four real parameters. A quaternion has a real part (1 real parameter) and a purely imaginary part (3 real parameters).

That is pure baloney. You need a refresher course on vector and quaternion algebra. Ok, enough of this nonsense. The important thing is that the conspiracy loophole simulation also works with 3D vectors. No quaternions needed.

Of course! You can base a conspiracy loophole simulation entirely on ordinary vector algebra. No need for anything fancy.

I recently was asked to review a really nice paper showing a quantitative relation between the amount of conspiracy necessary to get a certain amount of Bell violation. It will be very nice to compare your model with that result.
gill1109
Mathematical Statistician

Previous

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations