Institutionalized Denial of the Disproof of Bell's Theorem

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Re: Institutionalized Denial of the Disproof of Bell's Theor

Postby gill1109 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:27 am

Joy Christian wrote:You, who does not even understand the difference between a bivector and a multivector, discredited my work? You are completely delusional. Check out the number of your extremely elementary mathematical mistakes I have exposed, month after month, year after year: https://www.academia.edu/38423874/Refut ... ls_Theorem.

It is unfortunate that Lasenby has put his name on line. I will be exposing his mistakes in my response too. He will be sorry that he ever paid attention to your mistaken mathematics.

I have already responded to some of Lasenby's mistakes here: https://www.academia.edu/43165082/Reply ... Mechanics_

I have repeatedly pointed out that all of your papers criticizing my work are junk papers. Your arguments have nothing whatsoever to do with what I have presented in my papers.

Of course I made some small errors from time to time. If they are serious, and you draw them to my attention, I always correct them.

I must admit that till yesterday I thought that when you wrote mathematical formulas you meant them to be interpreted as mathematical formulas. Now I understand that they are a kind of pictures of physical ideas, which obviously I’m not qualified to judge. If your work is useful for physicists, they’ll adopt it, and then later still, mathematicians no doubt will find ways to bring them into mathematics. That’s what keeps happening.

I’m afraid that Lasenby is also a mathematician at heart. He was not influenced by me. He read your papers quite independently. I’m pleased that he confirmed the errors in GA which I had seen, since I’m just a student in that field.
gill1109
Mathematical Statistician

Re: Institutionalized Denial of the Disproof of Bell's Theor

Postby FrediFizzx » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 am

@gill1109 You're dreaming or something. I tested Joy's analytical math on the computer. There are no errors. Just more of your freakin' nonsense.
FrediFizzx
Independent Physics Researcher

Previous

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations