Coming Soon!

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Re: Coming Soon!

Postby jreed » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:08 pm

FrediFizzx wrote:
jreed wrote: ... What are we not allowed to do? Please define what a strawman model is.

Jeez! you are not allowed to change the code!

Do you remember where most of that code came from? Who translated it from Fodje's python programming to Mathematica? Who introduced you to quaternions in Mathematica, or to Mathematica to begin with? And now you claim ownership of it.
jreed

Postby FrediFizzx » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:53 pm

jreed wrote:
FrediFizzx wrote:
jreed wrote: ... What are we not allowed to do? Please define what a strawman model is.

Jeez! you are not allowed to change the code!

Do you remember where most of that code came from? Who translated it from Fodje's python programming to Mathematica? Who introduced you to quaternions in Mathematica, or to Mathematica to begin with? And now you claim ownership of it.

Simulation Based on Michel Fodje's epr-simple simulation translated from
Python to Mathematica by John Reed 13 Nov 2013 Plus Quaternions
Modified by Fred Diether for Completely Local-Realistic Oct. 2021
Includes Joy's S^3 Quaternion Model. With 3D Vectors!

Is there some kind of problem with your credit there? Thanks, but you still can't change the code. :D
FrediFizzx
Independent Physics Researcher

Postby FrediFizzx » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 pm

FrediFizzx wrote:You guessed it! Another update of our marvelous quaternion EPR simulation with 3D vectors with some minor improvements. The Product Calculation is back! 3 million trials; one degree resolution with a mean deviation from the -cosine curve of about 0.073 percent!!! Not bad for 3 million.

Cloud File.

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/fredif ... D-forum.nb

Direct Files.

download/newCS-32-S3quat-3D-forum.pdf
download/newCS-32-S3quat-3D-forum.nb

And the Bell fanatics are clueless about how to take it down. Because they can't!!! Enjoy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh, I forgot to mention that there is an updated paper COMING SOON!! :D My work here is done for now. :D
FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:21 am

Worthless pansies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
FrediFizzx

Postby local » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi Fred. Respectfully, why after building such a great forum with such great content would you put it at risk by spamming these immature comments?
local

Postby Gordon Watson » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:09 pm

FrediFizzx wrote:Worthless pansies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dear Fred: (i) So good to see you recovering. (ii) Are there 3 million points on your graph? Thanks; Gordon
Gordon Watson

Postby FrediFizzx » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:35 pm

local wrote:Hi Fred. Respectfully, why after building such a great forum with such great content would you put it at risk by spamming these immature comments?

There is nothing more fun than calling out Bell fanatics that are so lame that they don't realize that NOTHING can exceed the bounds on the inequalities. It is mathematically impossible. So I'm gonna have my fun. :D The forum is a joke. It is mostly a bunch of freakin' worthless nonsense. There are only two people on here that I actually like and like what they say. Joy and Michel. Well, I liked Jay also but he doesn't post anymore. There are some others but they don't post any more either. But glad you came back.
FrediFizzx

Postby local » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:58 pm

Wow, OK. The kitchen's getting very warm for me now too.
local

Postby jreed » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:42 pm

FrediFizzx wrote:
local wrote:Hi Fred. Respectfully, why after building such a great forum with such great content would you put it at risk by spamming these immature comments?

There is nothing more fun than calling out Bell fanatics that are so lame that they don't realize that NOTHING can exceed the bounds on the inequalities. It is mathematically impossible. So I'm gonna have my fun. :D The forum is a joke. It is mostly a bunch of freakin' worthless nonsense. There are only two people on here that I actually like and like what they say. Joy and Michel. Well, I liked Jay also but he doesn't post anymore. There are some others but they don't post any more either. But glad you came back.

So the whole thing is just a big joke. I guess the joke's on me. I'll remember that. Thanks for letting us know what you really think. Goodbye.
jreed

Postby FrediFizzx » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:22 pm

jreed wrote:
FrediFizzx wrote:

So the whole thing is just a big joke. I guess the joke's on me. I'll remember that. Thanks for letting us know what you really think. Goodbye.

And... there we go! A Bell fanatic typically twisting what you say out of context. John, I used to like you but you have become a big disappointment. You know the code. You should have been able to come up with at least one way of trying to take down the simulation without changing the code.
FrediFizzx

Postby local » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Fred, you need to get help with a therapist.
local

Postby FrediFizzx » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:19 pm

local wrote:Fred, you need to get help with a therapist.

Double LOL! He left town. But that is OK. This is a "Bell was wrong" forum. So, Bell fanatics are not going to get cut any slack here.
FrediFizzx

Postby Joy Christian » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:51 pm

local wrote:

"local", Chill. Fred owns this forum, so he can do whatever he likes. None of us is either invited or obliged to come here. We do so on our own accord.

But underneath Fred's recent posts you are worried about is a very serious message. It calls out the stupidity of Bell fanatics. It calls out the pomposity of the "experimental metaphysics", "passion at a distance", and "the most profound discovery of science", with one extremely elementary fact that Bell fanatics and even some Bell skeptics are too blind and brainwashed to see. The fact that absolutely nothing can violate any mathematical inequality. That tells you that the inequality and the bounds like 2 on CHSH are completely worthless. They tell you absolutely nothing about the real world. Even high school dropouts are unlikely to believe that something can violate a mathematical inequality. So, again, chill, and let Fred have fun.
Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:20 am

Joy Christian wrote:
local wrote:

"local", Chill. Fred owns this forum, so he can do whatever he likes. None of us is either invited or obliged to come here. We do so on our own accord.

But underneath Fred's recent posts you are worried about is a very serious message. It calls out the stupidity of Bell fanatics. It calls out the pomposity of the "experimental metaphysics", "passion at a distance", and "the most profound discovery of science", with one extremely elementary fact that Bell fanatics and even some Bell skeptics are too blind and brainwashed to see. The fact that absolutely nothing can violate any mathematical inequality. That tells you that the inequality and the bounds like 2 on CHSH are completely worthless. They tell you absolutely nothing about the real world. Even high school dropouts are unlikely to believe that something can violate a mathematical inequality. So, again, chill, and let Fred have fun.

Well thanks Joy, but he really did leave town. And the real kicker is that he took my freakin' meds with him. :lol:
FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:45 pm

FrediFizzx wrote:You guessed it! Another update of our marvelous quaternion EPR simulation with 3D vectors with some minor improvements. The Product Calculation is back! 3 million trials; one degree resolution with a mean deviation from the -cosine curve of about 0.073 percent!!! Not bad for 3 million.

Cloud File.

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/fredif ... D-forum.nb

Direct Files.

download/newCS-32-S3quat-3D-forum.pdf
download/newCS-32-S3quat-3D-forum.nb

And the Bell fanatics are clueless about how to take it down. Because they can't!!! Enjoy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I guess we still have a few worthless Bell fanatics here that can't figure it out so guess what? You're fired!! :D :D :D
FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:06 pm

Folks, here we go with another update of our incredibly marvelous quaternion simulation with 3D vectors! Enhanced Product Calculation now including Joy's limit replacement functions! That right there takes down Bell's junk theory. The other part takes down both Bell's and Gill's junk theories. 3 million trials again; one degree resolution.

Product calculation for exact match to -a.b.

Cloud File.

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/fredif ... orum-pc.nb

Direct Files.

download/newCS-33-S3quat-3D-forum-pc.pdf
download/newCS-33-S3quat-3D-forum-pc.nb

Enjoy!!! Updated paper that explains all of this is still COMING SOON!!
FrediFizzx

Postby Austin Fearnley » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:56 am

Hi Fred

Not sure what your point is here.
You seem to be giving a very basic formula for cos η based on the elementary trig formula:

sin θ * sin θ - cos θ * cos θ = - cos 2θ

OTOH you have added totP into the mix. But your expression would always give
- cos η / totP, for all totP.

All the best
Austin Fearnley

Postby FrediFizzx » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:19 am

Austin Fearnley wrote:Hi Fred

Not sure what your point is here.
You seem to be giving a very basic formula for cos η based on the elementary trig formula:

sin θ * sin θ - cos θ * cos θ = - cos 2θ

OTOH you have added totP into the mix. But your expression would always give
- cos η / totP, for all totP.

All the best

I'm sure you will figure it out if you read up on how QM shows it gets -a.b using the method in TrigReduce.
FrediFizzx

Postby Austin Fearnley » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:27 am

I already figured it out some years ago.
QM gets -a.b according to Susskind (ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlLsTaJn9AQ: I think that is the correct lecture Part but I am too ill to want to look it up)

As I have said elsewhere, Susskind's argument is really only a double Malus experiment and not a Bell experiment. Susskind takes a particle vector pointing at alice=0 degrees (so A=1) and then the opposite vector is dropped or projected onto the vector bob=theta to find the result B= 1 or -1.

When A=1 and B= + or -1, then that is a Malus situation.

One might think that if we take A=-1 aand B = + or -1 and say we aggregate these two circumstances together then we get a Bell situation overall. This may be true but I have yet to see a proof that a general vector theta, not equal to alpha or beta, will project onto alice and bob angles giving the correct Bell result. It would be a Bell result in this circumstance.

I wrote it up here:https://vixra.org/pdf/1610.0327v4.pdf
on page 10 in 2016/7

Extracts:
As a back-of-an-envelope check, the quantum mechanics calculation used by Susskind for 0.073 had as its final line the expression 0.25 ∗ (1 − 0.5 ∗ √2). A similar expression can be derived using simple algebra and the constraints on a 2x2 symmetrical table, given the target correlation.

etc etc

"= - 0.707 = − 0.5 ∗ √2
=> 2 * (N++) - 0.5 = - 0.5 * 0.5 * √2
=> (N++) = 0.25 ∗ (1 − 0.5 ∗ √2)
=> (N++) = 0.073 "

Maybe someone can point me to the QM proof of the generalised correlation of vector projections for the Bell case rather than the Malus case?

Another issue is "where is the physics, Fred?" This whole thread looks like merely maths. I do understand your pleasure at finding a maths-only apparent breaking of something. (However, surely it has to break or disobey CFD.) I distrust the chopping and changing of strings of outcomes. My own approach to Bell's theorem hinges on my idea of what the physics might be. If the particle vector is say a precessing vector (surely the detector would cause a precession? I followed maths of that some years ago), only exact projections would cause a correl of -0.707 at theta=45 deg. And we cannot allow exact projections in the laboratory or even in the theory. I have tried to prove (unsuccessfully) that the maximum abs correlation is 0.707, by using incremental changes to the projections. But it seems very obvious that it is a maximum. So I looked for a method that bypassed the Bell inequalities instead of breaking them. And that is retrocausality. Bell's theorem does not even apply to my retrocausal version of what is really going on the laboratory in a Bell experiment.

Also, are your graphs showing that Bell's Inequalities are broken? Every once in a while you state that nothing can break the Bell Inequalities. So what is the conclusion?
Austin Fearnley

Postby FrediFizzx » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:51 am

Austin Fearnley wrote: ... [incomprehensible nonsense snipped] ... Also, are your graphs showing that Bell's Inequalities are broken? Every once in a while you state that nothing can break the Bell Inequalities. So what is the conclusion?

The graphs DO NOT show that the inequalities are broken. The current graphs show that both Bell's junk physics theory and Gill's junk theory are broken. Shot dead to a million pieces that never can be put back together. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
FrediFizzx

PreviousNext

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations