Herenowium is Articulated for Particles

The Standard Model and beyond, QED, QCD, etc.

Herenowium is Articulated for Particles

Postby muon200 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 am

Introduction
The new theory of gravity which has been described in December, 2014 relies on quantum effects. The quantum gravity occurs because atoms shrink space and grow time. The Time Growth Vector of Dr. Christian was the breakthrough that I needed to understand so that I would abandon my mistaken idea that time does not exist. Time does exist and it grows in a way that makes it inevitable that quantum states will change in an atom.

Limitations
This essay concerns gravity from masses but it does not address the gravity from energy which Einstein has formulated in a General Theory. The Christian contributions to the Folmsbee-Christian Theory of Gravity are a small subset of the entire theory and he has not approved of my giving him partial credit for this theory. I am taking liberties with his good reputation and his name can be removed if he will speak up in favor of that withdrawal of credit.

Particle Physics at a Space Interface
Hadrons shrink space and grow time. This is gravity. Also, leptons contribute to gravity. The four dimensional space-time continuum is conserved when hadrons process it. Every 5.5 nanoseconds, the space near a hadron shrinks by the volume of a hadron, which is 4 x 10^-45 cubic meters. Shells of space collapse inward to fill the void near the particle. Shells of time grow outwards from particles.

A balance of continuum exists so that continuum is conserved because time grows and space shrinks by the same magnitude. The "balance numbers" are:

5.5ns :: 4 x 10^45 cubic meters

Distant shells of space collapse inwards to conformally flow from outer space into particles, comets, planets, stars, galaxies, dark matter halos and anything. A density gradient is created by that flow. The density of space is low near a particle and it is denser far from the particle. Space flows from high density region toward low density regions by diffusion. Time is opposite of that and time flows from the particles where it is growing towards outer space, where time is less dense. During 14 billion years of time growth, space was shrunk by 14 billion light years, as I have calculated in this sci physics forums dot com

Diffusion of continuum results for space and for time, both. Acceleration occurs, unlike in Fick's First Law of Diffusion where a fluxs gets a velocity. Acceleration occurs because time is diffusing and space is diffusing as a two section continuum. This is a new kind of diffusion. It is called Folmsbee's First Law of Diffusion.

Space versus Continuum versus Herenowium with Particles
The lay person knows space. The continuum adds time as Minkowski defines with his quasi-pythagorian mathematics. Herenowium (here and now ee um) is a new item invented in December, 2014 by Alan Charles Folmsbee in Wailuku, Hawaii. It has articulated functionality for particles added on top of continuum.

What Functionality is Needed, Not What is Measured from Particles
I am a science fiction writer: ("Dust Lanes", "Zife at the Speed of Light"). Here is how I wish the world worked. Particles are at rest relative to local Herenowium. If the local Herenowium accelerates, the particles accelerate relative to outside reference frames, but they remain at rest relative to the local Herenowium. The Herenowium can be thought of as being a "velocity ether" in contrast to the position ether which Michelson and Morley sought. Each particle can be at any velocity fromzero to c while remaining at rest relative to a velocity ether component. Acceleration commonly occurs for orbiting particles and comets because many distant planets and stars are all consuming space and excreting time. A superposition principle combines all Herenowium conformally so that the sum total of diffusions affect comets. Particles that are mechanically prevented from accelerating are given a force, according to the usual force f equations and acceleration a equations.

f = HIJ(Mm/rr)
where HIJ = G ( see cosmology sub-forum)

a = HIJM/rr

The Equivalency Principle of Einstein
The gravitational mass of a particle was articulated, so the momentum of a particle deserves some attention. Tomorrow.

Conclusion for Particles
Quantum Effects in particles provide the functionality to work as I wish they worked. Hadrons process continuum while conserving it. They shrink space and grow time. They are at rest relative to Herenowium which they create. Particles accelerate if Herenowium diffusion makes the local Herenowium accelerate. If a vast region is a vacuum with no particles, there is no space changes or time changes. No clocks can measure this lack of time growth because the clock ruins the vacuum. No rods or rulers can witness the lack of space changes in a vacuum because rulers ruin the vacuum.

The Higgs effects are the mechanisms by which my wishes come true.
muon200

Re: Herenowium is Articulated for Particles

Postby muon200 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:35 am

The Equivalency Principle is Explained
Einstein's Equivalency Principle has the same mass for gravity and for inertia. The new theory explains this as follows. If a mass like a comet is in free fall in orbit, for example, it is at rest relative to the local Herenowium. If an outside mechanical force pushed at the comet, it can move, but it must drag the local Herenowium with it since the local Herenowium must continue to be at rest relative to the comet. This causes a transient resistance to movement as the conformal flow of Herenowium takes time to allow all shells of Herenowium to respond by light speed compression of Herenowium or possibly by an equivalent viscosity of Herenowium.

So there is a reciprocal force for masses: first, gravity can be put in action by Herenowium moving and accelerating a mass, second, by a mass accelerating the local Herenowium with long range consequences for vast regions of space. This ultimately forces distant planets and stars to accelerate or be forced due the the inertia and change of momentum and the resulting distance changes.

This deserves to be articulated again, with different words :
Equivalency of case A and case B.

Case A : Gravity Mass
Herenowium is diffusing into a planet, dragging a comet which is at rest relative to local Herenowium so that the comet accelerates.

Case B : Inertial Mass
A comet is bumped mechanically with a force. This requires that local Herenowium also accelerates with the comet so that Herenowium locally remains at rest relative to the comet. Since the Herenowium is changing and locally accelerating, a conformal attribute of Herenowium requires that all surrounding shells of Herenowium also respond by moving, and after a light speed delay, that change in shells of Herenowium reaches all surrounding planets and stars. That change in planetary Herenowium temporarily resists the comet's influence and then a conformal flow of the local planetary Herenowium adapts to the bumped comet and the planet's local Herenowium forces planetary particles to accelerate.

Concluding Remarks on the Equivalency Principle
The difference between gravitational mass and inertial mass is not measurable. That is because for gravity, it is only that space is shrinking for gravity as it is consumed by Hadrons but for inertia, the shrinkage is not occuring into Hadrons, but Herenowium is conformally flowing around hadrons without being consumed.

Void versus Vacuum versus Space
The hadron consumes space, leaving avoid which is filled by local shells of space. More tomorrow.

Vacuum Fluctuations
The vacuum is a partial vacuum. Changes in Herenowium are fluctuations. More tomorrow.

Folmsbee's First Law of Diffusion of Herenowium
Tomorrow.

Red Shift of Distant Galaxies
Your spectrometers are shrinking. The universe is not necessarily expanding. You are in a galaxy. It is massive. We are shrinking, the universe does not need to expand to see red shift.

Higgs
Bosons? Tomorrow.

Semi-infinite Universe
An infinite universe can replenish Herenowium as it is consumed by galaxies. An unlimited supply is out there. But a finite universe will age and change its character as the eons progress. More tomorrow.

Quantum Randomness
The stars seem randomly positioned and they affect particles by means of light speed redistribution of Herenowium.
The time can cause state changes in particles due to stars. More tomorrow.

Conclusion
Time is money. Knowledge is power. Power is energy divided by time. Money is energy divided among the knowledgeable. Gimme.
muon200

Postby muon200 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:59 am

The Equivalence Principle Is Explained, Part Two

Winter in Hawaii... calm, quiet, warm, humid, sleepy...
I love the blank page in the morning, it seems like victory to go unopposed. Maybe this is an illusion, too, but a quick evaluation of inertial geometric sketches indicates that it is possible for a bumped mass to project a force in the opposite direction of gravity.

This is not anti-gravity. It just acts that way.

It is an inertial transfer of energy from a mechanical impact on a comet to project a force to a planet to move the planet away from the comet, not towards it as gravity would do. The flow of Herenowium is passing the planet's hadrons without being shrunk. This causes the planet to be accelerated away from the comet. This depends on orientation, so it is only true in certain configurations. Did Mach say this?

Void versus Vacuum versus Space
The hadron consumes space, leaving a void which is filled by local shells of space. If quantum changes are happening, yes, a void is proposed. But a continuous shrinking will need no void in the vacuum.

Vacuum Fluctuations
The vacuum is a partial vacuum. I have no ideas about this fluctuation stuff.

a = acceleration due to diffusion by a gradient in space density
dv/dr is space density gradient, a spherically symmetrical change in volume
r is radius from a planets center. dr is a piece of that
a = D dv/dr
D is the Diffusivity of Herenowium including any viscosity, elasticity, light speed reflections, and...
more tomorrow.

Red Shift of Distant Galaxies
Your spectrometers are shrinking. The universe is not necessarily expanding. You are in a galaxy. It is massive. We are shrinking. The universe does not need to expand to see red shift. Take your spectrometers and telescopes out of this gravity well and put them in the vacuum of intergalactic space, out of the well. From that place of calm, your red shift will be reduced, or reversed, since the universe is shrinking. A blue shift is expected from that ideal observatory. Hadrons shrink space and grow time. This is gravity.

I stand here in Wailuku on a pedestal on top of an ivory tower, spectrometer in hand. I stand alone, speculating about this red shift of distant galaxies. I shrink from the thought that I am deluding myself about gravity. That it shifts light wavelengths towards the red can be caused by two scenarios:

1 Maybe the whole universe is expanding away from me.
2 Maybe my spectrometer is shrunken due to the galactic gravity.

The void of intergalactic emptiness is not shrinking space because there are no hadrons. That is where your best efforts will show whether case 1 or 2 is most plausible. I guess 2.

I am right about so much:
G = HIJ the Universal Gravitational Constant, see cosmology.
5.5 nanoseconds to consume a hadron volume
The size of the universe was calculated from that and a proton volume.
The fall of a rock in Tibet in 1 second is 16 feet, using 5.5ns
I am right, admit it or refute it. It has been two days now, what are you waiting for? An authority figure to get off his cushy chair and stick his neck out? No. Tell me your response. Hadrons have processed this many chunks of continuum in two days:
2x24x60x60/5.5ns = 31 trillion
I cannot wait forever for my cookie. I am old, sleepy, warm, fuzzy.

Higgs
Bosons? Higgs field? Gravity source? Yes. I invoke Higgs to save my Folmsbee-Christian Gravity Theory from its end. It goes deeper and deeper into hadrons until it processes the space-time continuum to serve my wishes. I call upon the secret juices of Higgs to shrink space and grow time. I stand unopposed in my dreams of a chair at Princeton. I am sleepy. It is dawn in Maui. I wanna coffee at the Wailuku Coffee Shop, see ya.

Semi-infinite Universe
An infinite universe can replenish Herenowium as it is consumed by galaxies. An unlimited supply is out there. But a finite universe will age and change its character as the eons progress.

The 14 billion light years of my universe are immersed in a 14 trillion light year semi-infinite universe. It is shrinking, not expanding. It has a limited supply of Herenowium to be processed by hadrons, so ourtime is less limited than myspace. Bend over your facebucket and just google it. After a googleplex of years, ourtime will stop growing due the end of the shrinking of myspace.

Conclusion
Knowledge Brings Trust
Trust Will Bring Peace
Peace Brings Prosperity
Prosperity Brings Apathy
Apathy Reduces Knowledge
loop
muon200

Postby muon200 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Quantum Randomness
The stars seem randomly positioned and they affect particles by means of light speed redistribution of Herenowium. The time can cause state changes in particles due to stars.

This idea is explained now in more detail.

Several laboratory experiments have been done to observe quantum randomness. Brownian motion, diode noise, TV static, radioactive decay all seemed randomly timed. Time is one dimension in the continuum. The fourth dimension is growing in a way that makes it inevitable that states will change in atoms. States change for several reasons. If energy is added to an atom from a photon, a state of an electron will change.

If no photon hits the atom, it is inevitable that states will change because that is what time does for atoms in the absence of energy input. The time is growing from all stars and planets and dust lanes and it encounters the atom in the laboratory. It makes a state change at a time that seems random because stars are randomly positioned as they send their Herenowium to diffuse into this laboratory.

If the lab can be positioned in intergalactic vacuum where time is not growing, the experiment would see no random events. However, the lab ruins the vacuum, so it is tough to do that without zife at the speed of light. Zife is an analog of life and vife, which I am willing to invoke as I wish. Until we build those immaterial labs using zife, quantum randomness will continue to be observed with no recourse. Time growth makes that inevitable.
muon200

Postby muon200 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am

a = acceleration due to diffusion by a gradient in space-time density
dv/dr is space density gradient, a spherically symmetrical change in volume
The time density duplicates this geometry.
r is radius from a planets center. dr is a piece of that
a = D dv/dr
D is the Diffusivity of Herenowium including any viscosity, elasticity, light speed reflections, and vibrations.
D has units of adr/dv m/ss m/mmm = 1/(meter second second)

Units of Diffusivity of Herenowium = 1/(meter second second)

The mathematical representation of the Herenowium uses tensors and manifolds or ideals and complicated stuff like that. Einstein was assisted by Levi-Civita and Minkowski to make fancy general formulae. Please form an organization of physicists to assist me. They can be refugees from the string theory financial boondoggle.
muon200

Postby muon200 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:03 pm

It is written, "Space flows from high density region toward low density regions by diffusion. Time is opposite of that and time flows from the particles where it is growing towards outer space, where time is less dense. During 14 billion years of time growth, space was shrunk by 14 billion light years."

That calculation was repeated yesterday on foundations forum. There I predicted that there are 10^88.5 protons and neutrons in the universe, including dark matter.

I direct your attention to the continuum. The time component is equal in importance, but sometimes people will look at space as more real. "During 14 billion years of time growth, space was shrunk by 14 billion light years." Do not complain that space shrunk by 14 billion light years and that is opposite to the "Standard Model". Instead of looking at space, look at the continuum for which time-space grew by 14 billion light years anyway! Be happy under the new Physic. It will provide for your decendents until the nth generation! Love, Alan Folmsbee. Call me day or night, anytime. 1-808-283-3092
muon200

Return to Sci.Physics.Particle