Coming Soon!

Foundations of physics and/or philosophy of physics, and in particular, posts on unresolved or controversial issues

Re: Coming Soon!

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:21 am

gill1109 wrote:
FrediFizzx wrote:
gill1109 wrote:My tests are not statistical. I test whether or not your code satisfies locality. In the sense of distributed computing (computer science).

My tests are superfluous for me, since I know that Bell’s theorem, as a theorem in computer science, is true. But other people find them amusing. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Double LOL! Doing m=1 twice is totally statistically insignificant but it doesn't matter anyways because the spinorial sign changes bite you in the ass. And I swear I thought you were a statistician. Guess I was wrong. Sorry for your delusion, but Gill's junk math theory has now been shot down to little itty bity pieces. Bell's junk physics theory was shot down years ago. You should have gotten a clue from that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

My test is not a statistical test. It tests in a deterministic way whether or not from a computational viewpoint your code respects local realism.

The answer is that it cannot, since ordinary PCs operate in a deterministic flatland.

Ok, more nonsense as expected. In 1 million trials the events are 99.998 percent local so compared to that your test is statistically insignificant nonsense. But then you have the spinorial sign changes biting you in the ass that your test can't account for so your test actually fails and the simulation is 100 percent local.
FrediFizzx
Independent Physics Researcher

Postby gill1109 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:24 am

FrediFizzx wrote:Ok, more nonsense as expected. In 1 million trials the events are 99.998 percent local so compared to that your test is statistically insignificant nonsense. But then you have the spinorial sign changes that your test can't account for so your test actually fails and the simulation is 100 percent local.

More nonsense as expected.

I will be doing tests with 1 million trials soon which will objectively measure nonlocality in *your* algorithm as it now exists.

In the meantime, please write pseudo-code which faithfully describes your whole algorithm. I think that might help you get your work published. Scientific claims should be verifiable, reproducible; especially extremely strong and possibly controversial claims.
gill1109
Mathematical Statistician

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:36 am

gill1109 wrote:
FrediFizzx wrote:Ok, more nonsense as expected. In 1 million trials the events are 99.998 percent local so compared to that your test is statistically insignificant nonsense. But then you have the spinorial sign changes that your test can't account for so your test actually fails and the simulation is 100 percent local.

More nonsense as expected.

I will be doing tests with 1 million trials soon which will objectively measure nonlocality in *your* algorithm as it now exists.

In the meantime, please write pseudo-code which faithfully describes your whole algorithm. I think that might help you get your work published. Scientific claims should be verifiable, reproducible; especially extremely strong and possibly controversial claims.

I've already objectively measured locality in the model. It is 100 percent local. So, save yourself some time.

You are supposed to be using the analytical definitions in the paper to write R code for it. I'm too busy with other things.
FrediFizzx

Postby Heinera » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:04 am

I am just waiting for this to be programmed in an open language. I'm certainly not filling Stephen Wolfram's already full pockets with more money (I already use Maple for symbolic computations, so buying a Mathematica license would be a total waste of money for me or the institution I could pass the bill to).

In the mean time I'm very satisfied with @jreed's simplification of your spaghetti code.
Heinera

Postby Joy Christian » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:23 am

Heinera wrote:
In the mean time I'm very satisfied with @jreed's simplification of your spaghetti code.

What John Reed has done is remove the engine from Fred's car and claimed it to be a dud. One has to be a follower of a particular cult to rejoice in John's dud.
Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:26 am

Heinera wrote:I am just waiting for this to be programmed in an open language. I'm certainly not filling Stephen Wolfram's already full pockets with more money (I already use Maple for symbolic computations, so buying a Mathematica license would be a total waste of money for me or the institution I could pass the bill to).

LOL! Mathematica is one of the easiest languages to understand. Plus you can go to the website to find out things you don't understand. You guys are just a bunch of lazy-ass Bell fanatics if you ask me. John knows he screwed up and took out all the stuff that makes it local. But we are pretty used to Bell fanatics lying all the time with their strawman crap.

But guess what??? COMING SOON!!! New different spaghetti code that works just for you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:28 am

Perhaps I should explain how the analytical definitions from the paper match up with the code? Sure, might as well. But I believe it is already explained in the paper. Here is the current version of the quaternion version of the code.

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/fredif ... -forum3.nb
EPRsims/newCS-15-S3quat-prodcalc-forum3.pdf

And a link to the paper.

http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.28311.91047/2

So, in the paper we have the main equations (13) and (20) which may be a little confusing at first until you go thru the other definitions. Think of just one event. Then A and B will just be equal to 1 of the 3 possibilities. The other 2 possibilities at that time will be "no result". This in the code here,

outA=Sort[Catenate[{listA4,outA2,listA6}],#1[[3]]<#2[[3]]&]; (*Combine lists and sort*) (completely local)
outB=Sort[Catenate[{listB4,outB2,listB6}],#1[[3]]<#2[[3]]&]; (*Combine lists and sort*)

Next we have the definitions that correspond to the code. For A1, A2, B1 and B2. The code is this,

outA1=Select[outAa,MemberQ[#,g1]&]; (*Split outAa into outA1 and outA2*)(completely local)
outA2=Select[outAa,MemberQ[#,f1]&];
outB1=Select[outBb,MemberQ[#,g2]&]; (*Split outBb into outB1 and outB2*)(completely local)
outB2=Select[outBb,MemberQ[#,f2]&];

What they do is separate the events for pre-result outAa and outBb into A1 and B1 events that are greater than the HV process and for A2 and B2, events that are less than the HV process. Exactly like it says in the paper for eqs. (14), (15), (21) and (22). Next in the paper we have A3 and B3 eqs. (16) and (23). The code for that is,

listA3=Select[outA1,Intersection[{#[[3]]},listad3]!={#[[3]]}&];(completely local)
listB3=Select[outB1,Intersection[{#[[3]]},listbd3]!={#[[3]]}&];

And easy to see that it is for events from outA1 and outB1 that don't match via trial numbers via outA4 and outB4. Then of course we have A4 and B4 from eqs. (17) and (24) for which the code is,

listA4=Select[outA1,Intersection[{#[[3]]},list23]=={#[[3]]}&]; (completely local)
listB4=Select[outB1,Intersection[{#[[3]]},list13]=={#[[3]]}&];

Also easy to see that it is for events from outA1 and outB1 where the trial numbers do match. Perhaps we should reverse n3 and n4 to make the flow better in the paper. Then we have A5 and B5 in the paper eqs. (18) and (25) for which the code is,

(completely local)

I should mention here that A5 and B5 are recorded as the 5th element for every event in the tables for the A and B sides. And these are for use in A6 and B6 eqs. (19) and (26). Which in the code are,

Do[If[listA3[[i]][[2]]==listA3[[i]][[5]],qaaq[[i]]=1,qaaq[[i]]=Re[listA36[[i]]**listA37[[i]]]];
listA6[[i]]={listA3[[i]][[1]],qaaq[[i]]*listA3[[i]][[2]],listA3[[i]][[3]],listA3[[i]][[4]],listA3[[i]][[5]],listA3[[i]][[6]],listA3[[i]][[7]]}, {i, M}](completely local)
Do[If[listB3[[i]][[2]]==listB3[[i]][[5]],qbbq[[i]]=1,qbbq[[i]]=Re[listB36[[i]]**listB37[[i]]]];
listB6[[i]]={listB3[[i]][[1]],qbbq[[i]]*listB3[[i]][[2]],listB3[[i]][[3]],listB3[[i]][[4]],listB3[[i]][[5]],listB3[[i]][[6]],listB3[[i]][[7]]}, {i, M2}](completely local)

Yep, those two are doozies but you can see the spinorial sign changes here qaaq[[i]]*listA3[[i]][[2]] and here qbbq[[i]]*listB3[[i]][[2]]. So, "emulates" comes out of the paper description. Ok, I think that is it. Questions?
FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:29 am

Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:

What John Reed has done is remove the engine from Fred's car and claimed it to be a dud. One has to be a follower of a particular cult to rejoice in John's dud.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, the Bell fanatic cult. Ya, think they would have got a clue when you shot down Bell's junk physics theory years ago! Now, it is bye bye to Gill's junk math theory! Thanks to the physics of spinorial sign changes!
FrediFizzx

Postby jreed » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:50 am

Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:

What I did was take out a lot of code that doesn't accomplish anything except to waste computer time. I simplified and left in the code that does the actual computation. The code I removed was indeed a dud. I hoped that in simplifying the program in this way it would be easy to understand that it is non-local. Maybe this was too much to expect. By the way, I would be glad to explain what the original code and modified code is doing and what changes were made.
jreed

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:52 am

jreed wrote:
Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:

What I did was take out a lot of code that doesn't accomplish anything except to waste computer time. I simplified and left in the code that does the actual computation. The code I removed was indeed a dud. I hoped that in simplifying the program in this way it would be easy to understand that it is non-local. Maybe this was too much to expect. By the way, I would be glad to explain what the original code and modified code is doing and what changes were made.

Perhaps I should explain how the analytical definitions from the paper match up with the code? Sure, might as well. But I believe it is already explained in the paper. Here is the current version of the quaternion version of the code.

And a link to the paper.

So, in the paper we have the main equations (13) and (20) which may be a little confusing at first until you go thru the other definitions. Think of just one event. Then A and B will just be equal to 1 of the 3 possibilities. The other 2 possibilities at that time will be "no result". This in the code here,

outA=Sort[Catenate[{listA4,outA2,listA6}],#1[[3]]<#2[[3]]&]; (*Combine lists and sort*) (completely local)
outB=Sort[Catenate[{listB4,outB2,listB6}],#1[[3]]<#2[[3]]&]; (*Combine lists and sort*)

Next we have the definitions that correspond to the code. For A1, A2, B1 and B2. The code is this,

outA1=Select[outAa,MemberQ[#,g1]&]; (*Split outAa into outA1 and outA2*)(completely local)
outB1=Select[outBb,MemberQ[#,g2]&]; (*Split outBb into outB1 and outB2*)(completely local)

What they do is separate the events for pre-result outAa and outBb into A1 and B1 events that are greater than the HV process and for A2 and B2, events that are less than the HV process. Exactly like it says in the paper for eqs. (14), (15), (21) and (22). Next in the paper we have A3 and B3 eqs. (16) and (23). The code for that is,

listA3=Select[outA1,Intersection[{#[[3]]},listad3]!={#[[3]]}&];(completely local)

And easy to see that it is for events from outA1 and outB1 that don't match via trial numbers via outA4 and outB4. Then of course we have A4 and B4 from eqs. (17) and (24) for which the code is,

listA4=Select[outA1,Intersection[{#[[3]]},list23]=={#[[3]]}&]; (completely local)

Also easy to see that it is for events from outA1 and outB1 where the trial numbers do match. Perhaps we should reverse n3 and n4 to make the flow better in the paper. Then we have A5 and B5 in the paper eqs. (18) and (25) for which the code is,

(completely local)

I should mention here that A5 and B5 are recorded as the 5th element for every event in the tables for the A and B sides. And these are for use in A6 and B6 eqs. (19) and (26). Which in the code are,

Do[If[listA3[[i]][[2]]==listA3[[i]][[5]],qaaq[[i]]=1,qaaq[[i]]=Re[listA36[[i]]**listA37[[i]]]];
listA6[[i]]={listA3[[i]][[1]],qaaq[[i]]*listA3[[i]][[2]],listA3[[i]][[3]],listA3[[i]][[4]],listA3[[i]][[5]],listA3[[i]][[6]],listA3[[i]][[7]]}, {i, M}](completely local)
Do[If[listB3[[i]][[2]]==listB3[[i]][[5]],qbbq[[i]]=1,qbbq[[i]]=Re[listB36[[i]]**listB37[[i]]]];
listB6[[i]]={listB3[[i]][[1]],qbbq[[i]]*listB3[[i]][[2]],listB3[[i]][[3]],listB3[[i]][[4]],listB3[[i]][[5]],listB3[[i]][[6]],listB3[[i]][[7]]}, {i, M2}](completely local)

Yep, those two are doozies but you can see the spinorial sign changes here qaaq[[i]]*listA3[[i]][[2]] and here qbbq[[i]]*listB3[[i]][[2]]. So, "emulates" comes out of the paper description. Ok, I think that is it. Questions?
FrediFizzx

Postby Heinera » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:59 am

jreed wrote:. By the way, I would be glad to explain what the original code and modified code is doing and what changes were made.

Yes, please do. I think everyone would benefit from that.
Heinera

Postby Joy Christian » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:03 am

Heinera wrote:
jreed wrote:. By the way, I would be glad to explain what the original code and modified code is doing and what changes were made.

I doubt that very much. John hasn't got a clue what Fred's code is doing. All he can do is talk about his dud, which is not worth a penny.
Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby Heinera » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:06 am

Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:

I doubt that very much. John hasn't got a clue what Fred's code is doing. All he can do is talk about his dud, which is not worth a penny.

Well, let's just give someone the benefit of doubt. It's a good principle. I look forward to his explanation. (But I do doubt that you would benefit from it.)
Heinera

Postby Joy Christian » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:11 am

Heinera wrote:
Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:

But I do doubt that you would benefit from it.

No one will. For that, John first has to understand what Fred's code is doing. But he does not understand it at all.
Joy Christian
Research Physicist

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:00 pm

Heinera wrote:
Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:

Well, let's just give someone the benefit of doubt. It's a good principle. I look forward to his explanation. (But I do doubt that you would benefit from it.)

And a link to the paper.

(completely local)

FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:
Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:Yes, please do. I think everyone would benefit from that.

No one will. For that, John first has to understand what Fred's code is doing. But he does not understand it at all.

John understands it. He just doesn't want to admit that Bell and Gill are quite finished. Typical Bell fanatic. Heck, John killed Bell himself when he first did the quaternion code of your model! Hard to understand what could be lurking in one's mind.
FrediFizzx

Postby gill1109 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:47 pm

FrediFizzx wrote:
Joy Christian wrote:
Heinera wrote:
Joy Christian wrote:I doubt that very much. John hasn't got a clue what Fred's code is doing. All he can do is talk about his dud, which is not worth a penny.

John understands it. He just doesn't want to admit that Bell and Gill are quite finished. Typical Bell fanatic. Heck, John killed Bell himself when he first did the quaternion code of your model! Hard to understand what could be lurking in one's mind.

Everyone will benefit from a pseudo-code version of the *complete* algorithm.

Meanwhile, I have Mathematica up and running again!
gill1109
Mathematical Statistician

Postby FrediFizzx » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:07 am

gill1109 wrote:Everyone will benefit from a pseudo-code version of the *complete* algorithm.

Meanwhile, I have Mathematica up and running again!

Good, then you ought to have some questions or comments about this,

And a link to the paper.

(completely local)

FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:03 am

Ok, Folks as promised another Coming Soon is here! I did the matching part a different way. Instead of selecting events that match, I select events that don't match. Also some various notation upgrades. Here is the Cloud link for the new quaternion version.

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/fredif ... c-forum.nb

Here is the product calculation. 200k events at one degree resolution.

Of course an exact match that kills Bell's junk physics theory. The event by event simulation.

The files.

EPRsims/newCS-19-S3quat-prodcalc-forum.pdf
EPRsims/newCS-19-S3quat-prodcalc-forum.nb

Enjoy this awesome simulation with new spaghetti code that kills Bell's junk physics theory and Gill's junk math theory!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paper to be updated soon to match this simulation. So..., another Coming Soonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
FrediFizzx

Postby FrediFizzx » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:17 pm

Another slightly updated quaternion version. John should have more trouble making this one non-local. No changing anything in the A or B Do-loops.

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/fredif ... c-forum.nb

EPRsims/newCS-20-S3quat-prodcalc-forum.pdf
EPRsims/newCS-20-S3quat-prodcalc-forum.nb

Enjoy this simulation which just gets more awesome every new version!!!
FrediFizzx

PreviousNext

Return to Sci.Physics.Foundations